It is not normal for me to produce weekly technical updates and this is certainly an exception but April and May have been busy months and I could not cram everything in to the one update.
Normal service of monthly or alternate months will now resume.
This month’s technical update contains the following:
• Furloughing, Adopting Contracts & Holiday Pay
• Constructive Trust & Insolvency
• S365 & Fair Presentation
• Waiving Privilege
• Covid-19 & Winding Up Petitions
• IPO & Definition of Family
• Landlords & Schemes of Arrangements
• Is rent in an ADM an expense during lockdown?
• Landlords & CRAR
• Coronavirus Act 2020
• Companies House & Electronic Filing
• Companies House – Testing
• Law Society- Virtual Execution & E-Signatures
• Government Guidance on Contractual Behaviour
• Insolvency Statistics
• Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme